New generation modular 4 in 1 bread bag - Eventails F
The new generation zerowaste bread bag is a fabric bread bag serving as an alternative to paper bags for storing your bread. You won't be able to do without it.
- It allows you to hold a loaf of bread and carry it by hand thanks to the small straps.
- It expands to hold one or more baguette. The large straps allow it to carry on the shoulder.
- It folds partially to form a basket, and present your sliced bread at the table.
- It folds up completely to be easily stored, even in a pocket.
Every year only in France, 10 billion baguettes are sold, that's as much single-use paper that can be avoided.
- Oeko Tex certified cotton fabric
- Bread version size: 28 x 37 cm
- Size baguette version: 28 x 65 cm
- Maintenance: wash regularly at 30°
- Exclusive use for bread and baguette
- Resistance of the properties of the fabric used is not guaranteed against products with fatty properties (e.g. pastries, brioches, etc.)
This French innovation is handmade by people with disabilities in Ile de France. The founder, Kim, wishes to pass on her values to us by bringing the good practices of previous generations up to date. A first step, achievable by all, towards responsible and sustainable transformation and the conviction that all together, we can change everything! We start with a bread bag, but we will go much further! as she says so well.