One day one sentence- The notebook Girl
A notebook that awakens the creative spark that is in you and invites you to rediscover the pleasure of writing. The number 1 is a guided writing experience for a 5 minutes break over 21 days with 21 inspirations.
Some will write a haiku, others the color of the day, today I met Max and Martine. This morning it snowed and I cried. The phrase of the day, the style, the color is yours. Don't think! Start! You will see where it takes you. After these 80 days, the time of a round the world or almost a season, you will have in your hands a memory of the present, of your presents. Perhaps then you will want to start something else, a project of your own, an idea that has been around for a long time. Write it down, trust it, it will guide you.
- Cover marking : gold, copper, metallic, iridescent
- format : 13.5x21cm
- Weight 120g 72 sheets ruled, printed on 100g/m2 chrlorine and acid-free paper from sustainably managed forestes.
- Cover printed by hot stamping on a textured or velvety touch design paper with vegetable oil based inks.
- Singer stitch binding.
- The rounded corners of your netbook will allow it to withstand walked in your bag
- Designed and made in Paris
Who is the notebook girl
The girl of the notebook is a favorite of Rue Rangoli, we witnessed the beginnings of the birth of these notebooks that we immediately adopted in our shop before its great media coverage. Its publisher Isabelle has founded her own publishing house "La fille des carnets". She takes the gamble of making each of us everyday writers with inspiring notebooks. And through the workshops that she led in our Parisian boutique with our customers, we had the opportunity to see how well she has succeeded in her bet and offers us this little moment of pause.