Make your own ecological, reusable, healthy food wrap at home with our easy to use DIY Bee Wrap Kit. Contain 3 different size organic cotton fabric and a mixed Beezwax bar ready to use.
Bee wrap is an ecofriendly, reusable, healthy food packaging. It is ideal for covering your bowls or any, container and wrapping fresh and dry products, fruit, vegetable, bread. It will keep your products fresh 2 or 3 days more. Perfect for wrapping your sandwich, snacks and for your picnic. Properly used, you can keep it more than 2 years. When it becomes less efficient, you can refresh it with our mixture of wax drops. It will become like new and ready for a second life. You can refresh it as soon as it is necessary, until your fabric is usable. Available in different coloured and design patterns. A perfect gift for yourself and your loved ones ! and a nice activity for all the family !
Ce pack includes
- 3 sizes of GOTS certified cotton : S : 20x20 cm, M : 26x26 cm, L 33x33 cm
- Sustainably produced mixture Beeswax OTOP Certified Tree resin and Organic coconut oil
- Instructions to make the beewrap
How to use them
- Wash it in cold water or a bit warm with your favorite soap
- Store it in a dry place
- Don't use in microwave or diswasher
- Don't wrap meat, fish or eggs
- To wrap your products, mass it or crumple it with your hands, and fold it over your food or container and seal with gentle pressure.
Our social enterpise partner
This product is handmade in partnership with our social enterprise partner in Thailand. Antoinette, the founder has set up the objectif to combine people social and profit equally. She promotes women empowerment by creating employement in rural areas with fair trade working conditions while producing high quality standards zero waste products.