Five minutes not more notebook N°1- The notebook girl
A notebook that awakens the creative spark that is in you and invites you to rediscover the pleasure of writing. The number 1 is a guided writing experience for a 5 minutes break over 21 days with 21 inspirations.
Who hasn't got stuck in front of a blank page... with this urge to write, but where to start ? Expressing emotions, getting to know each other better, thinking… Seizing precious moments, collecting pieces of life… Some people prefer listening music, reading or coloring; writing is another way to take a break, to get inspired, to isolate yourself. With a few words, the girl of the notebooks invites you, over the days, to reveal yourself through writing, to offer yourself a moment just for you. Notebooks to offer or for your own use.
- Cover marking : gold, copper, metallic, iridescent
- format : 13.5x21cm
- Weight 120g 72 sheets ruled, printed on 100g/m2 chrlorine and acid-free paper from sustainably managed forestes.
- Cover printed by hot stamping on a textured or velvety touch design paper with vegetable oil based inks.
- Singer stitch binding.
- The rounded corners of your netbook will allow it to withstand walked in your bag
- Designed and made in Paris
Who is the notebook girl
The girl of the notebook is a favorite of Rue Rangoli, we witnessed the beginnings of the birth of these notebooks that we immediately adopted in our shop before its great media coverage. Its publisher Isabelle has founded her own publishing house "la fille des carnets". She takes the gamble of making each of us everyday writers with inspiring notebooks. And through the workshops that she led in our Parisian boutique with our customers, we had the opportunity to see how well she has succeeded in her bet and offers us this little moment of pause.